Friday, July 13, 2012

Fat Jesus' Pokemon Week Wrap-Up


First off I would like to thank EVERYONE for their support over the past 21 days. The week that turned into three haha. I knew I had to have the drive to cast. But you guys kept me coming back. Most every night I was tired or had a headache. So it was sometimes a pain for me to cast. From people throwing out Tweets for me to those to stayed on call with me for endless hours to all of you chatters who kept my chat moving. I want to thank you all. I would not have make it half-way through this event without you guys.

Over the past 19 days of casting (sorry I took two nights off in there >.<) I've spent 125 hours casting for all of you fine people. I gained 5600 views (5632 to be more exact) and garnered 110 new followers (not counting the unfollows). Average viewers jumped from 18 to 28 over the first nine casts. It stayed at around 30 for the duration. Sometimes topping 40 plus viewers depending on the night. Not counting any raids that happened. Obviously the biggest stat is that I beat a main series Pokemon game from each Generation. Blue , Gold, Ruby, Diamond and White Versions. I also caught my first ever shiny Pokemon, in a Graveler, in Diamond. I also beat Diamond for the very first time as well.

Below I'm going to be listing off all the teams that I completed each game with. The time it took me to beat the games, etc. So if anyone is interested then they'll be there. Also there is a couple of videos that I would like to share. Those will be down at the bottom as well. I wanna thank the other members of Dynamic Impact Gaming for all their hard work and support. You may not think you did much; Awoozl, Bam, Dog, Haru, Tee, Maggie, Reaper, Shoobu and Soggy, but I can assure you were all amazing. One more thank you to all of you reading this. I don't think I deserve any of this, but I guess you guys do haha. But thank you (for about the 90,000 time in this post) for being involved and truly thank you for making this, at least in my mind, a huge success.


Pokemon Blue Version
Time beat: 14:46
Trainer: Tobias
Final Team
AdmAckbar (Seaking) Lvl23
AGeoInAWig (Graveler) Lvl27
Maggichu (Raichu) Lvl35
Shoobu (Charizard) Lvl39
FJ (Kadabra) Lvl41
Bampras (Lapras) Lvl44

Pokemon Gold Version
Time beat: 16:12
Trainer: Tobias
Final Team
ShooHoot (Noctowl) Lvl20
AGeoInAWig (Graveler) Lvl27
Reaper (Kadabra) Lvl36
Bampras (Lapras) Lvl36
Harlequil (Typhlosion) Lvl38
Maggieep (Ampharos) Lvl40

Pokemon Ruby Version
Time beat: 25:56
Trainer: Tobias
Final Team
Maggelia (Roselia) Lvl42
AGeoInAWig (Graveler) Lvl42
Neji (Sharpedo) Lvl43
Haruvoir (Gardevior) Lvl44
Awoozl (Altaria) Lvl45
Bamiken (Blaziken) Lvl45

Pokemon Diamond Version
Time beat: 37:17
Trainer: Tobias
Final Team
Kabambra (Kadabra) Lvl40
Maggelia (Roserade) Lvl41
AGeoInAWig (Graveler) [Shiny] Lvl45
Charlequin (Infernape) Lvl47
Betaray (Luxray) Lvl50
Arj007 (Garchomp) Lvl50

Pokemon White Version
Time beat: 21:58
Trainer: Tobias
Final Team
Bamiary (Rufflet) Lvl42
Arj007 (Fraxure) Lvl44
Carl (Seismitoad) Lvl44
Magstrika (Zebstrika) Lvl46
Reaperclus (Reunculus) Lvl47
Monboar (Emboar) Lvl50


FJ Eats His Off-Cast Taco For Hitting 1,100 Followers

FJ Catches A Shiny Graveler, His First Shiny Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment