Friday, March 2, 2012

Song of the Day #82

"Lately I really, feel like I'm rolling for Delph like Philly
I feel like I'm losing control of myself, I sincerely
I apologize if all that I sound like is I'm complaining
But life keeps on complicating, and
I'm debating on leaving this world this evening
Even my girls can see I'm grieving, I try and hide it
But I can't, why do I act like I'm all high and mighty
When inside, I'm dying, I am finally realizing I need help
I can't do it by myself, too weak, 2 weeks I've been having ups and downs
Going through peaks and valleys, dilly dallying
Around with the idea, of ending the shit right here
I'm hatin my reflection, I walk around the house trying to fight mirrors
I can't stand what I look like, yeah, I look fat, but what do I care?
I give a fuck, only thing I fear, is Hailie
I'm afraid if I close my eyes I might see her
Shit"

Eminem- "Going Through Changes" from Recovery

No comments:

Post a Comment