Friday, March 2, 2012

Going Through Changes

"If I could make up for by apologizing, I'd apologize as much as it took..But that's not how things are. Even if I tried to make up for it, I'd never be able to..So I'm going to start with what I can do. I don't know what it is yet, but I'm serious. I want to change..I won't ask you to trust me right away..I may not do a good job right away. I may make mistakes. But I'm going to change.."

~Luke, Tales of the Abyss~

I don't know what more to add to this. I love this so much and wish I could be as strong as a fictional character in a video game. I hate that I want this so bad, but I'll probably just keep messing up and hurting the people I truly love. 

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr FJ you can change. and You will. It takes time and willingness to do so. Cheer up Buddy
    -Your Friend, BackBerner

    ReplyDelete