Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Song(s) of the Day #101

I REALLY dislike making two songs my song of the day lately, BUT I don't feeling like making a long post. My two favorite (and arguably the two best songs) off Nicki Minaj's sophomore album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Which for me is a bit of a let down, but a bit more on that for another time.

Nicki Minaj feat. Drake, Young Jeezy and Nas- "Champion" from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Nicki Minaj- "Starships" from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

"I saw my first two million dollars, I was 23
I'm barely a man, yet, I had some killers under me
This ain't rated PG, this rated PJ
Cause that's where a nigga from murder on replay
My 24th b-day, I'm sailing to Bermuda, you can see me on a yacht
Blasting Pac, little not, I ain't greedy
I'm back to thugging, bitches
Back to making them kiss other bitches
My man sister like me, I don't fuck my brother sister
I just aspire and desire to be different
My ten year old plan is just one year to finish
My list looks like this, first thing that you'll discover
The difference in pussy, white, Black, Latin and other
Here's a man who clearly isn't basic
Loud laughter, while writing my next chapter: Fast Cash Life
Happily ever after
Champions"

No comments:

Post a Comment