Friday, August 24, 2012

Song of the Day #189

Childish Gambino feat. Beldina Malaika- "Not Going Back" from EP

"I guess it all goes somewhere, you know that
Like that bullshit you talked before Culdesac
'I didn't know he had it in 'I'm! '
Couldn't see me as Spiderman, but now I'm spittin' venom
Now you payin' attention, pick your fuckin' face up
When I wanna be a superhero I just wake up
Renaissance man with a Hollywood buzz
I refuse to go back to not likin' who I was
Because

Fake love, these fake dreams
These fake sounds
All the things that we felt
Your voice was screaming too loud
I know what you're ready to be
But it isn't with me
So I'm ready to leave you alone

I don't really wanna fight like this
I don't ever wanna lose your kiss
All I ever wanted was someone to hold on to

I just wanna be your girl
Everything you haven't heard, plus
I just wanna be with you

(With you) With you
(With you) With you
(With you) I just wanna be with you

(With you) With you
(With you) With you
Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh-oh"

No comments:

Post a Comment