Thursday, August 30, 2012

Song of the Day #191

This is my favorite KiD CuDi song. Hit me last night and I listened to it about 10 times.

KiD CuDi- "Soundtrack 2 My Life" from Man on the Moon: The End of Day

"Ive got some issues that nobody can see
And all of these emotions are pouring out of me
I bring them to the light for you
It's only right
This is the soundtrack to my life, the soundtrack to my life"

"I'm super paranoid, like a 6th sense
Since my father died, I ain't been right since
And I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe
Split an eighth of shrooms just so I could see the universe
I tried to think about myself as a sacrifice
Just to show the kids they ain't the only ones who up at night
The moon will illuminate my room and soon I'm consumed by my doom
Once upon a time nobody gave a fuck
It's all said and done and my cock's been sucked
So now I'm in the cut, alcohol in the wound
My hearts an open sore that I hope heals soon
I live in a cocoon opposite of Cancun
Where it is never sunny, the dark side of the moon
So it's more than life, I try to shed some light on a man
Not many people of this planet understand"

"It's close to go and trying some coke
And a happy ending is slitting my throat
Ignorance the coke man
Ignorance is bliss
Ignorance is love, and I need that shit
..
I just need a thoroughbred, cook when I'm hungry
Ass all chunky, brain is insanity
Only things that calm me down, pussy and some Cali trees
And I get both, never truly satisfied
I am happy, that's just the saddest lie"

No comments:

Post a Comment