Friday, February 25, 2011

The Smackdown Lowdown 2/25/11 [Tweet Edition]



This is going to be a little different from my usual recap style. Ya see this week I was up at the hospital with my dad. He just got a defibrillator put in and he's coming home tomorrow and I didn't feel like typing a lot, so I decided yo just compile all my Tweets about Smackdown (Tonight's haha) and list 'em here. This is a new thing I may do more often if I'm not feeling up for a lot of writing. So without further adieu, here the lowdown on Smackdown..Tweet style!

Is WWE Smackdown!

FML stop putting Kelly Kelly in matches...she's a terrible "whore" that can't wrestle.

Rey v Kane? This is gonna suck...

Really they're getting a commercial break? SMH. Hopefully "Dashing" cuts a promo after the match

"Do you have a problem with women being in charge, Josh?" -Cole to Matthews

Least they're working hard, I can respect that.

Really? I know I don't like Rey at all anymore, but that was Cena like improbability...

DUSTY RHODES! MARK THE FUCK OUT!

I'll give this show a 10/10 of Rey gets the Bionic Elbow

"Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes cutting a promo together..THIS is why I watch wrestling!

Everybody on Raw and Smackdown needs to take notes, THIS is how you cut a promo. Dream's still got it!

YES! SWERVE! DUSTY IS HEEL! Hahaha.

Great promo by Dusty/Cody and great job on selling the beat down by Rey. I really really liked that segment

Did you know? That any sports stadium runs faster then Matt Hardy?

Can you believe it? Rey Mysterio got trending worldwide cause of Dusty Rhodes?

Hey look a Rosa sighting! :O Layla *drools* My lovely British buttercup!

Hey, why is Teddy Long reffing this divas match?

Michelle McCool looks like Ke$ha tonight...that's not flawless

Jack Swagger sighting! Woo! No entrance? Bet he loses.

Yes! Swagger wins! Push the man that can actually put on a good match!

Oh God are we gonna get these Rock/Cena promos every Smackdown ...least I don't watch every show, so I only see 'em twice HAHA

Just think, we could be having an actual wrestling match right now HAHA

And Jack Swagger trending worldwide is the tits too.

Technically for 7 years he was in movies, so we actually could see him...

Where's Big Zeke? I need another mark out moment tonight!

No way Big Show loses, his DVD came out this week.

Really? Big Show winning by count-out..really? REALLY? *Rubs eyes*

OMG...noooooo not the 5 hours of walking to the ring and 5 more hours of staring that happened Monday. ARGHH.

Fuck this Miss USA bitch being a part of Tough Enough...least Trish is back baby!

Oh look an Undertaker promo right after an Undertaker promo.

WOW! Kelly Kelly is looking extra whorish tonight! (At which point I was told I've been living under a rock cause I don't think she's pretty)

"Ya know Josh, just because all you have in your life is two dogs, doesn't mean you know what Vickie's going through" -Cole

It's ok Smackdown announce team. Just like Vickie, Kelly Kelly isn't a trained wrestler either.

Vickie's fired? Really? Really? *Rubs eyes*

Teddy Long is the one who should be fired, I mean abusing his powers as GM AND a ref. It's awful

Wow, look at all this camera time Scott Armstrong is getting.

ROFL AT COLE! (When he was consoling Vickie)

DEL RIOOOOOOOOOO! Yes! The Excellence of Exquisiteness! Great way to end the show!

The Alberto Del Rio wink at 8:58CDT!

Good show. Alright matches, good promos, talking and segments by everyone. Well done WWE Smackdown, well done.

Smackdown Rating: 7/10 or 3.5/5 Stars
Last week: 6/10 or 3/5 Stars
My last Tweet up there pretty much says it all. It was a good post Elimination Chamber, going into Wrestlemania show. The promos from Vickie, Teddy, Dusty and "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. If Rey actually puts Cody over, I'll gain some respect for him. I dislike Rosa and Kelly Kelly and I REALLY hate the fact they're pushing Kelly so much. Why they have to fire Tiffa-err Taryn Terrel? She had Trish-equse looks and was good in ring for a newer diva *sigh* The Corre and Big Show is boring to me. And ending with Alberto Del Rio ambushing Edge as he got Vickie fried was good. But where was Christian? Haha. I thought we were gonna have this epic triple threat for the World Heavyweight title? I can dream. Anywho, good show, in my humble opinion and catch it if you can. Oh yeah! Did I mention Layla was looking damn good...well she was.

That's it for The Smackdown Lowdown..Tweet edition. As always suggest to me stuff you'd like me to write on n' shizz. Also if you wanna add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, please do so. Really I don't mind.
http://www.facebook.com/fatjesus2606
http://www.twitter.com/_FatJesus_

I'm Matt Day, thanks for reading Fat Jesus disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment