Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm The Convenient Friend

It's quite true. I'm the "friend" or person someone goes to once they're friends are busy or after they're done with their plans and days. Tac this onto the "Realizations" post from last night. And yes this'll probably be another emo post. It's never let's plan do stuff with me. Or hey let's get together with ole Matt and do something. I'm the last call guy if you will. Then a lot of the times people just ignore me end the end and I end up alone. I used "end" too many times there I'm sure. This is just another thing to add to my plate I guess. I'm not going to go into a huge paragraph like last night, but it just hurts to be alone you know. It hurts to be the last call or the last resort for people. Short thought, short post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going through the same BS. I think the difference is that i have gotten fed up and its to the point when i'm not busy with college or work, i will sit around and let negative thoughts fester. There is one person, in particular, that i have HUGE issue with, a co-worker. He only wants to return texts or calls when its most convenient for him or when he got damn feels like. He passes himself off so strongly at times as being a true friend. Everything from meeting and having dinner with his family to going to college baseketball game to inviting/pressuring me to visit his church. then when he has nothing to gain anymore...complete silence. Its like i dont exist anymore.

    It just seems like anytime i hangout with him its only for his benefit while i get little in return. Also,
    trying to get him to hangout at my place or elsewhere is like pulling teeth. He simply is too busy at times but refuses to set sometime out..a few hours a month just to hang out. It's too much work.

    Its frustrating because, I'm just looking for a good reliable friend to simply hangout, have a few beers with, or whatever. I dont think that i am asking the little twat for much. I feel like since i am looking for a particular kind of friend, this ass is just playing with me or something.

    I do have friends but they are more of just people i text or call ( a lot of them live in other towns) once a week or so. The only people i have reliable contact with are my family and oddly enough my Exs... Its kind of depressing at times because i don't know if its just me, or is it them.

    The last time i convinced him to hangout, i did it only so i can benefit from it. That was 2 weeks ago. Now, i simply want to give him a pieces of my mind. College is too stressful to deal with Flakes.

    ReplyDelete