Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Song(s) of the Day #196

Owl City- "The Tip of the Iceberg" from  Ocean Eyes

"I'll travel the sub-zero tundra 
I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes 
And that's just the tip of the iceberg 
I'll do whatever it takes 
To change"

Owl City- "Tidal Wave" from Ocean Eyes

"All my life I wish I broke mirrors, instead of promises
Cause all I see, is a shattered conscience staring right back at me
..
Help is on the way
I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity
Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me
..
Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again
(Back down again, back down again, back down again...)"

No comments:

Post a Comment