Thursday, September 13, 2012

Song(s) of the Day #197

Kid Cudi- "Creepers" from Cruel Summer

"I don't love who I am so I'm workin' on a fix
I don't need a bitch trying to tear my mind on my grip
If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh
Fuck tryna make it rhyme throw them stones, with your bitch ass
Cutting me deep and even though I bleed I stand alone
Alone I'll be, heart of a lion still shining on your sucka ass
Work it, work it, work it, for inner peace
Fightin' for the freedom of my soul, I can hear the speech
Yeah I mumble while I'm trippin on so many pills
Hah, they figured that, they know I'm ill"

Kanye West feat. Big Sean & Jay-Z- "Clique" from Cruel Summer


"Break records at Louie, ate breakfast at Gucci
My girl a superstar all from a home movie
Bow on our arrival - the Un-American idols
What niggas did in Paris, got em' hanging off the Eiffel
Yeah I'm talking business, we talking CIA
I'm talking George Tenet, I seen him the other day
He asked me about my Maybach, think he had the same
Except mine tinted and his might have been rented
You know white people get money don't spend it
Or maybe they get money, buy a business
I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ig'nant
I know Spike Lee gone kill me but let me finish
Blame it on the pigment, we living no limits
Them gold Master P ceilings was just a figment
Of our imagination, MTV cribs
Now I'm looking at a crib right next to where TC lives
That's Tom Cruise, whatever she accuse
He wasn't really drunk he just had a frew brews
Pass the refreshments, a cool, cool beverage
Everything I do need a news crew's presence
Speedboat swerve, homie watch out for the waves
I'm way too black to burn from sun rays
So I just meditate at the home in Pompei
About how I could build a new Rome in one day
Everytime I'm in Vegas they screaming like he's Elvis
But I just wanna design hotels and nail it
Shit is real, got me feeling Israelian
Like Bar Refaeli, Gisele, nah that's Brazilian
Went through, deep depression when my momma passed
Suicide, what kinda talk is that
But I been talking to God for so long
And if you look at my life I guess he's talking back
Fucking with my clique"

No comments:

Post a Comment