Thursday, September 20, 2012

Song of the Day #201

Finally hit 200 and 201 is Kanye West. Best artist ever.

Kanye West feat. Dwele- "Power" from My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

"Colin Powell, Austin Powers
Lost in translation with a whole fucking nation
They say I was the abomination of Obama’s nation
Well that’s a pretty bad way to start the conversation
At the end of the day, god damn it I’m killing this shit
I know damn well y’all feeling this shit
I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I’m on my own dick
I ain’t gotta power trip, who you going home with?
How Ye doing? I’m surviving
I was drinking earlier, now I’m driving
Where the bad bitches, huh? Where you hiding?
I got the power to make your life so exciting

Now this will be a beautiful death
(I’m jumping out the window)
(I’m letting everything go)
You got the power to let power go?
[21st century schizoid man]"

No comments:

Post a Comment