Sunday, April 25, 2010

WWE Extreme Rules 2010 Picks

I'll keep it short and sweet. Watching it live online (crappy stream or not) but I'm not doing a live thing. Too much work Haha. Most of the picks are self explanatory too, so no need for me to go into detail. Here we go!

Jack Swagger (c) Vs. Randy Orton in an Extreme Rules match for World Heavyweight Championship
Winner: Jack Swagger

John Cena (c) Vs. Batista in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship
Winner: John Cena

Edge Vs. Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match:
Winner: Edge

Triple HHH Vs. Sheamus in a Street Fight:
Winner: Sheamus

Rey Mysterio Vs. CM Punk in an Extreme Rules match, If Punk loses, he gets his head shaved
Winner: CM Punk

Michelle McCool (c) Vs. Beth Phoenix in Womans Championship, Extreme Makeover Match:
Winner: Michelle McCool

JTG Vs. Shad Gaspard in a Strap Match:
Winner: Shad Gaspard

There it is, I think it should be a solid, non-shocking PPV. The only big surprise for me is if Batista wins against Cena. Other-wise it's an ok looking card and should be good. Wouldn't mind if a US Championship or IC Championship match as added. Hell even The Hart Dynasty v ShowMiz would be more than welcome.

As always suggest to me stuff you'd like me to write on n' shizz. Also if you wanna add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, please do so. Really I don't mind.
http://www.facebook.com/matthewmday
http://www.twitter.com/matthewmday

I'm Matt Day and thanks for reading Fat Jesus Disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment