Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fat Jesus' Thoughts on WWE Fatal Four Way 2010

It was actually pretty solid wrestling throughout the whole night.

Kofi Kingston (Intercontinental Champion) beat Drew McIntyre in a singles match for the Intercontinental Championship via pinfall: 5/10 or 2.5/5 Stars
It was an alright way to get the crowd going and has a lot of good back and forth action. Not perfect, but Drew steadily getting better in-ring.
My prediction: Kofi Kingston (Right)

Alicia Fox beat Eve Torres-Day (Divas Champion)/Gail Kim/Maryse in a Fatal Four Way match for the Divas Championship via pinfall: 4/10 or 2/5 Stars
Probably the best divas match we've seen since Mickie got canned and Beth hurt her knee. Good spots and working from all the divas. Eve looked great throughout and I still don't get why they switched the belt.
My prediction: Eve Torres (Wrong)
My dark horse: Gail Kim (Wrong)

Evan Bourne beat Chris Jericho in a singles match via pinfall: 8/10 or 4/5 Stars
Jericho cut a promo that said he's kept the people 25 years and old watching and started getting all the kids 25 years and younger into the biz. And then put on a, probably in my top ten matches of the year, match with Evan Bourne. Putting him over clean! The best worker and superstar on WWEs roster. Do you understand the words that I am saying to you right now?
My prediction: Evan Bourne (Right)

Rey Mysterio best Jack Swagger (World Heavyweight Champion)/Big Show/CM Punk in a Fatal Four Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship vis pinfall: 5/10 or 2.5/5 Stars
Reys good in ring still, who cares if he didn't give up the ICC once to a former cheerleader, we get more Swagger/Rey matches. I also hope they book him better this time around. The match also showed Big Show can get fired up. Joy a Punk and Kane feud comes out of this match too. The best SD talker and the Big Red Jobber are gonna clash, hope everyones ready -_-
My prediction: Jack Swagger (Wrong)
My dark horse: El Luchador de Savior (Wrong)

The Miz (United States Champion) best R-"Mr. Narcissistic"-Truth in a singles match for the United States Championship via pinfall: 6/10 or 3/5 Stars
First of The Miz mocking R-Truths stupid rap, and even forgetting his lines made my day. Then even with the dead crow, they did just see Kane/Punk start (-_-), the put on a match. I called Truth losing after trying his usual 5 moves of doom, but he lost clean of a counter to a counter. WWE really likes Miz right now.
My prediction: The Miz (Right)

The Hart Dynasty w/Natalya's Boobs beat The Usos w/Tamkea in a 6-person mixed tag team match via pinfall: 5/20 or 2.5/5 Stars
The Usos, upon first viewing, are pretty good in ring and it was a standard tag match. My God I know in the WWE. They worked over Tyson and I'm still amazed at that Samoan Drop Jimmy Uso did to Tyson into the barricade, it was pretty. Also Nattie, WWEs best kept secret got to work and win a match. Fine by me shes good in ring like the rest of the Harts. Put a title on her.
My prediction for a non title match: The Usos w/Tameka (Wrong)

Sheamus beat John Cena (WWE Champion)/Edge/Randy Orton in a Fatal Four Way match for the WWE Championship via pinfall: 5/10 or 2.5/5 Stars
Standard FFW match up until 9:30 when my stream cut out. After the NXT'ers took out Evan Bourne and The Hart Dynasty in the back they stormed the ring. Sheamus pinned Cena amidst all the chaos and won the WWE Championship and creeping out through the crowd. Then the NXT'ers beat down everything, like on Raw two weeks ago, but left the ring alone. The PPV ended at 9:35 due to it.
My prediction: John Cena (Wrong)
My dark horse: Sheamus (Right)

WWE Fartal Four Way 2010 rating: 7/10 or 3.5/5 Stars

I went 3-3-1 if you're keeping score :p The only bad parts were Kane, God why does WWE still interject him into the title picture, when he'll never win it again, and the fact it ended 25 minutes early. I mean I didn't buy it, but it seemed annoying haha. But overall it was a solid PPV that I really enjoyed. Imma download it when it finally hits Pirate Bay so I can re-watch some of it with out skips/lag haha.

That's it for my Fatal Four Way picks. As always suggest to me stuff you'd like me to write on n' shizz. Also if you wanna add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, please do so. Really I don't mind.
http://www.facebook.com/matthewmday
http://www.twitter.com/matthewmday

I'm Matt Day and thanks for reading Fat Jesus Disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment