Sunday, June 20, 2010

WWE Fatal Four Way 2010 Picks

It's almost time for the new WWE PPV, f*** me it's a concept, called Fatal Four Way! Where the obvious thing is that all the people in fatal four way matches will only have 25% chance of winning. Thanks WWE, I would've never gotten it without you. I don't know what city it's in (my Lord this is the same closing sentence as last time :O), hopefully R-Truth will remind me. But it should be a pretty meh show. Here's all of Fat Jesus' predictions.

WWE Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
[John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus vs Edge]
Prediction: John Cena
Dark Horse: Sheamus
Why John Cena you ask? Cause he's won clean the last three PPVs and I'm sure WWE wants Cena a champ for a little longer before going into Summerslam (or is it still Summerfest?) mode. I picked a dark horse for each of the FFW matches cause it's like picking the Royal Rumble winner, there's always gonna be the favorite and the surprise. I picked Sheamus, cause well, I'm pretty sure (like I said before Over the Limit) that the Edge/Orton fued is gonna go 'till Money in the Bank or possibly till Summerslam. I don't discount Sheamus cause they need a heel to feud with Cena, at least until Wade Barret get's his title shot (idgaf what Bret did either haha).

World Heavyweight Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
[Jack Swagger vs El Luchador de Savoir vs Big Show vs Rey Mysterio]
Prediction: Jack Swagger
Dark Horse: El Luchador de Savoir
Obviously I want the champ to retain here. Cause Swagger has been gold on the mic/in-ring ever since he got the title a run till at least MitB or SS would do him well. Plus he's got the chops to do it, not like Sheamus' first run back after TLC. *Shivers* I don't see Big Show winning cause if they we're gonna put the title on him, they would've at OTL, he was just a big guy to prove Jack can hold his own. Don't expect Rey to win, cause before Undertaker was put in a vegetative state (THERE WILL BE VENGEANCE!) he was gonna take a month off. I'm sure that month off is gonna start after tonights PPV now. I'd wouldn't mind seeing Punk win. Even in losing to Rey (at OLT) he still get's great heel heat, he puts on great matches, and I think the whole him wearing a mask now is a great way to keep the Rey/Punk feud going, even if Reys on leave.

Intercontinental Chamionship Match
[Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre]
Prediction: Kofi Kingston
Kofi just got the title a couple of weeks ago and I think he'l keep it the rest of the summer. Even though I (and a lot of other onliners) love Drew, the people in back aren't to fond of him and I think he still needs improving in-ring and in matches. I like The Chosen One gimmick me and having McMahon behind him as well. But Kofi is a crowd favorite and great in-ring. Don't expect more than 10 minutes though, but these two can still put on a good match.

United States Championship
[R-Truth vs The Miz]
Prediction: The Miz
Miz is the best heel on the mic right now on Raw (cause WWE is pissed at Jericho for hosting that ABC show, and Batista left WWE). And he just got the title back in ironic fatal four way match on Raw. I think he'll retain, he's good in-ring, great n the mic, and everyone wants him to lose. I want Mr. Narcissistic himself, R-Truth, to lose. Remeber that good match he had with Jeircho two weeks back? I doubt we'll see that again. He'll do his terrible rap down to the ring, yell "What's up", during the match hit his hip-toss, miss a scissors kick, and then do his cartwheel > splits > back heel kick combo and then miss The Lie Detector and lose. Calling it now.

Tag Team Match (Not Sure if it's title or not yet)
[The Hart Dynasty w/Natalya's Boobs vs The Usos]
Prediction (If it's a title match): The Hart Dynasty
Prediction (If it's a non-title match): The Usos
I'm not a fan of the Usos yet. They're brawls with THD have been good, but they're absolutely terrible on the mic and I don't get why people are behind them. Maybe it's cause WWE is trying to push tag teams. I'm fine with that, get them in a talking class first haha. Granted this will be the first match I see them in, I really hope they impress me. I love Natalya's boobs, and the rest of the gang and they've always put on good matches. Predctions are above, they don't take the belts off THD if it is a title match, but I can see The Usos winning if it's just a normal tag match.

Divas Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
[Eve Torres, Gail Kim, Maryse, Alicia Fox]
Prediction: Eve Torres-Day
Dark Horse: Gail Kim
Finally Gail Kim in a title match coming back into the WWE, and she's my dark horse to win cause she's great in-ring. I actually like all these divas in-ring. Alcicia Fox is pretty good, but I think she needs more credibility and it seems like she was just thrown in here. (God this would be amazing if Melina were back and replace Fox.) Anywho, Eve's had the title for a month now and they haven't really done anything with it. Before that Maryse had it for awhile and did nothing with that. I don't see the title changing hands unless it's to Gail Kim to keep a face holding the title. As much a I love Maryse's "Should Be Illegal Ring Attire in PG-WWE", I like my girl Eve more to retain, or to lose it to the underused wonder, in Gail Kim.

That's it for my Fatal Four Way picks. As always suggest to me stuff you'd like me to write on n' shizz. Also if you wanna add me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, please do so. Really I don't mind.
http://www.facebook.com/matthewmday
http://www.twitter.com/matthewmday

I'm Matt Day and thanks for reading Fat Jesus Disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment