Sunday, December 4, 2011

The 5 Best Road Trip Radio Songs

Ok so I just got back from a week long trip up to Missouri with my mom to see my Aunt and Grandma cause my grandma wasn't doing to well. Naturally I listed to the various pop and rock stations on the drive up. There's a ton of good songs on the radio if people give them a chance (Deja vu so far hunh?). Here are five (THE TOP FIVE *MANLY GRUNT*) of the pop infused songs that came on that I highly enjoyed over the long drives.

5. Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna- "Fly" from Pink Friday

4. Katy Perry- "The One That Got Away" from Teenage Dream

3. Drake- "Headlines" from Take Care

2. Foster the People- "Pumped Up Kicks" from Torches

1. Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine- "Stereo Hearts" from The Papercut Chronicles II

No comments:

Post a Comment