Monday, December 12, 2011

Song(s) of the Day #27

THREE SONGS?! This is unheard of. But it's true. Drove a bit today and an older song that's been stuck in my head popped on. As well as a new pop song and an old reliable rock song. Throw them all into my head and you have today's post. Kanye West and even Bruno Mars are no stranger to this blog. I've always said that 808s as a whole was an average attempt at Kanye doing something new. (Fully realized with My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy) And ever since I gave Doo-Wops and Hooligians a change I've been a Bruno Mars fan. I don't have too much rock, but Muse is one of those bands everyone knows and their work is admirable.

Muse- "Starlight" from Black Holes and Revelations

Bruno Mars- "It Will Rain" from The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt.1:OST

Kanye West- "Heartless" from 808s and Heartbreak

No comments:

Post a Comment