Thursday, December 8, 2011

Song of the Day #24

This has been stuck in my head since I listened to B.o.B's new mixtape E.P.I.C. [Every Play Is Crucial]. There's a lot of mixed opinions on B.o.B and hid first album (The Adventures of Bobby Ray) which I liked, but his mixtapes has always been, for me, his best work. This is no different, and sampling an older, apparently unreleased, Eminem song (at least one I personally hadn't heard before) was genius. Bobby Ray and Em also hooked up for "Airplanes Pt.2" which is the better of the two airplane songs so you know they have chemistry. Amazing beat, great rapping by B.o.B. and Eminem sounds like Relapse Eminem. (I liked Relapse, sue me.) One of them tracks to just blast.

B.o.B. feat. Eminem- "Things Get Worse" from E.P.I.C. [Every Play Is Crucial]

"There's no need to say shit you already know
The question is just how far will this go
How far will he take it?
And when will he stop?
Shady man I done told you once homie to easy up
But you just won't listen will ya, nah I guess not
You just can't can ya, man I can't stand ya
You're rotten, what you plottin' for us?
Man when are you gonna let up
I guess things are gonna get much worse 'fore they get better"

No comments:

Post a Comment