Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Song of the Day #35! [Christmas Week Song #1]

Well I was gonna start this yesterday, but I never got to a Christmas song haha. AND what better way to start off the week than with hip-hop. Last year Kanye West released an exclusive track every Friday leading up till his release of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and even a few tracks afterward. This is one of the songs he released a week before Christmas. A HOST of great rappers, solid lyrics and rapping by everyone, the chorus is sung quite well, the long song never drags for me and the beat is just awesome to me as well.

Kanye West feat. Cam'Ron, Jim Jones, Vado, CyHi Da Prynce, Pusha T, Musiq Soulchild, Teyana Taylor and Big Sean- "Christmas In Harlem" from Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Friday Giveaways



No comments:

Post a Comment