Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Song of the Day #36! [Christmas Week Song #2]

I first discovered Garfunkel and Oates after watching Scrubs. I didn't pay too much back in 2009 when Kate Micucci was on there, but in 2011 they released an album (All Over Your Face) which had a lot of hit and miss songs on it. My curiosity was peaked again when earlier this year I re-went through the Scrubs series and actually looked at some of their non-album songs/skits. This Christmas gem popped out at me. The music is nice (and Christmas-y) as with most of their songs, but the lyrics and actors they got to be in the video made this. The lyrics are so true and see stars you recognize like Samm Levine, Taran Killam, Colbe Smulders, and Kunal Nayyar agreeing with them and making those faces is hilarious to me.

Garfunkel and Oates- "Present Face"


No comments:

Post a Comment