Friday, December 23, 2011

Song(s) of the Day #37! [Christmas Week Songs #4/5]

O Holy Night is really one of my favorite traditional Christmas songs. Too bad this week the comedy songs have taken over my head haha. This is no different. A song we've all heard thirty times, but for me it never gets old. None of the Cartman-ized have disappointed me and this is no different. Cartman and any religious stuff mix well. Instead of being about the holiday season he makes it about the commercial aspects and himself. It's fantastic.

Eric Cartman- "O' Holy Night"

I'm putting two songs since one of these was supposed to be yesterdays song anyway. It's no stranger that I love The Lonely Island and this is as Christmas as they get. The lyrics still hold up to this day, they're hilarious, and even both (yes BOTH) Samberg and Timberlake sing quite well. The video is hilarious to boot. The ultimate raunchy Christmas song. I love it.

The Lonely Island feat. Justin Timberlake- "Dick in a Box" from Incredibad

No comments:

Post a Comment