Sunday, December 18, 2011

Song of the Day #33

Not a good day for me. Feel alone even with tons of awesome people around me. But also in the end we're all only smoke and mirrors. Oh-ho-ho-hoooooo them lyrics to the song used in why it's the song of the day. We all lie, we all can't keep promises, we're all left alone in the end, we all can't be there for everyone and we all can't be happy. Cynical, yup, YOU FUCKIN' BET, but it's how I feel now-a-days. Do I hate myself for this? Again yup. Oh well, not like anyone cares. In before tl;dr or people talking, I don't care. How I feel today. Least the song is nice, upbeat and the theme song for WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes caught my ear watching WWE TLC tonight.

WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes' Theme- "Smoke and Mirrors" 

No comments:

Post a Comment