Saturday, December 3, 2011

The 5 Worst Road Trip Radio Songs

Ok so I just got back from a week long trip up to Missouri with my mom to see my Aunt and Grandma cause my grandma wasn't doing to well. Naturally I listed to the various pop and rock stations on the drive up. There's a ton of good songs on the radio if people give them a chance, but there's also your fair share of awful, terribly catchy, dribble as well. I've compiled a "Top 5" list of these horrendous songs I heard on my trip up and back.

5. Journey- "Don't Stop Believing" from Escape

4. LMFAO- "Sexy And I Know It" from Sorry For Party Rocking

3. Natasha Bedingfield- "Pocket Full of Sunshine" from Pocket Full of Sunshine/Strip Me Away

2. James Blunt- "You're Beautiful" from Back to Bedlam

1. Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera- "Moves Like Jagger" from Hands All Over

No comments:

Post a Comment