Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Movie Month [Top 5 Movies]

Now there's really not going to be anything groundbreaking in his post, no huge reviews, no opinions of what horror movies are good or bad, etc. This is just me listing out the top five movies I enjoyed watching the most this month. Now these aren't my "Top 5 Horror films of all time" or anything like that. Just from all 31 movies, I'm picking my top five, and re-linking them to you. You may have missed a day, missed the post, or whatever. This going to be my last Halloween Movie Month post as well, so I'm also throwing up links to all my posts from this month at the bottom. Thanks to all of you who read these posts all month too. I appreciate that you'd take time and read my reviews and opinions on movies. I think I'm rambling now. Anywho, here's the top five movies I enjoyed watching this Halloween Movie Month! (Links to the post in the movie title above each poster.)



3. Psycho



--------------------

Halloween Movie Month! Movies #1/2: How To Be A Serial Killer and Red State
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #3: The Evil Dead
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #4: The Shining
Halloween Movie Month! {Bonus}: American Horror Story
Halloween Movie Month! Movies #5/6: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Psycho
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #7: Paranormal Activity
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #8: Scream
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #9: The Last House On The Left
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #10: Scream 4
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #11: The Blair Witch Project
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #12: Behind The Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #13: Final Destination
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #14: House of 1000 Corpses
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #15: Halloween
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #16: Friday the 13th
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #17: A Nightmare on Elm Street
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #18: Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #19: Shaun of the Dead
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #20: Resident Evil
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #21: 28 Days Later
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #22: Dawn of the Dead (1978)
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #23: Paranormal Activity 3
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #24: Poltergeist
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #25: Drag Me To Hell
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #26: Insidious
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #27: Child's Play
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #28:  The Exorcist
Halloween Movie Month! Movie #29: The Silence of the Lambs
Halloween Movie Month! Movies #30/31: SAW and SAW II

No comments:

Post a Comment