Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Song of the Day #13.5

With long days like today I'm bound to have more than one song stuck in my head and that's what happened. Earlier today I was listening to the radio, God I know the radio, and Katy Perry's new single hit. I'll admit I'm a KP fan, but mostly for her singles. Her albums lack something for me personally, but her singles are always the best of the bunch. No different with this one, "The One That Got Away." Nice lyrics, sung well, melody and music itself good. Just a song that I've come to like as of today. Also the music video for this is superb..just saying.

Katy Perry- "The One That Got Away" from Teenage Dream

"In another life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away
The one that got away"

No comments:

Post a Comment