Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Song of the Day #9


I already know what's going to be playing all morning for me. It's a great upbeat track, a bonus one no less that's getting radio play, from J. Cole's Cole World: The Sideline Story called "Work Out." He samples Kanye West's "New Workout Plan" beat, which I love, his rapping is on point, and I love the chorus and ending of this song. Not to mention it's upbeat and catchy.


"Hey, we got a good thing
Don't know if I'm a see you again, see you again
But is that a good thing?
Cause girl I can't be your man, no ma'am
I know what's on your brain
You're probably hoping it never would end
Like is it the real thing or is just a one night stand
Well then

Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever?
Oh, oh, oh
Or is it just a hit and run

Well, Straight up I tell ya I just really wanna cut when were together
Oh, oh, oh
Come here girl let's get it on"

No comments:

Post a Comment