Sunday, November 27, 2011

Song of the Day #17

Look another song from The Muppets! This for me is easily the second best song in the move behind "Life's a Happy Song." You have the lovely Amy Adams and Miss Piggy doing a upbeat 80s style disco duet about having alone time, just feeling and being alone in general. Love it.

Amy Adams and Miss Piggy- "Me Party" from The Muppets Original Soundtrack

"I won't lie, there are times when I wish I was with you
There are days when all this girl can see is a world that's made for two
At times like this I feel all alone and it's like nobody cares
But I only have to my name and darling I'll be there

I'm having a me party
Haven't I seen me here before
A me party
I'm the last one on the dance floor
Me party
A party just for one
Me party
It's a solo Mardi Gras
Having a me party
I'm such great company
A me party
I'll save the last dance for me

What happens at a me party
Stays at a me party"

No comments:

Post a Comment