Friday, November 11, 2011

Song(s) of the Day #6


Aside from the verses in yet another Kid Cudi song I've been running these two song all day. No real emotional connection or anything. These are just damn good songs. It's no lie that I'm a Kid Cudi fan, and if you don't know I'm also a big Nicki Minaj fan. With the exception of Jean Grae, I believe she's the best female rapper going right now (and that has happened in the last half a decade to be honest). Also (big surprise) Kanye West is featured on both of these songs. He always complements Cudi well when they hook-up on a song (and they do it often) and Nicki let's him go FUCKING OFF when she featured him on Pink Friday

Nicki Minaj feat Kanye West- "Blazin'" from Pink Friday

Kid Cudi fest. Kanye West- "Erase Me" from Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Ranger

"It's like I'm her new nightmare
She ain't escaping
It makes me feel a bit complete
yeah
Knowing someone you love
Don't feel the same way about ya
Memories, they soon delete
hmmmmmmm"

No comments:

Post a Comment