Saturday, November 26, 2011

Song of the Day #16.5

You know what screw it. I've been listening to this all day as well. I didn't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen the movie yet, but I'll be damned if this isn't an amazing, possibly the best, musical number from The Muppets, or any album/movie this year.

Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Walter feat. Feist and Mickey Rooney- "Life's A Happy Song" from The Muppets Original Soundtrack

"Everything is great everything is grand
I got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand
Everything is perfect its falling into place
I cant seem to wipe this smile off my face
Life's a happy song when theres someone by my side to sing along
When your alone life can be a little rough
It makes you feel like your 3 feet tall
When its just you times can be tough
When there's no one there to catch your fall"

"I've got everything that I need right in front of me
Nothings stopping me nothing that I can't be 
With you right here next to me
You've got everything you need right in front of you
Nothings stopping you, nothing that you can't do you 
Got the world in front of you"

No comments:

Post a Comment