Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Day In Music #1

My "Song of the Day" posts are cool and all but everyday (or whenever I do it) re-titling it "Song(s)" irks me for some reason. So on days when I have multiple songs I'll be doing these posts. Mix-Blogs you could call 'em. I'll run down my track-list of songs I listened to that day. Good? Good. So here, enjoy if you listen to one, all, or even just read what I listened to.

Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem- "Romans Revenge" from Pink Friday

Kanye West feat. John Legend- "Blame Game" from My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Nicki Minaj feat. Kanye West- "Blazin'" from Pink Friday

KiD CuDi feat. Kanye West and Common- "Make Her Say" from Man on the Moon: The End of Day

Kendrick Lamar feat. Ab-Soul- "Ab-Soul's Outro" from Section.80

B.o.B. feat Rivers Cuomo- "Magic" from B.o.B. Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray

KiD CuDi- "Soundtrack 2 My Life" from Man on the Moon: The End of Day

Kanye West feat. Lupe Fiasco- "Touch the Sky" from Late Registration

No comments:

Post a Comment