Monday, January 23, 2012

Put Your Team On The Map, Blake Griffin On The Court

Childish Gambino- "Freaks and Geeks" from EP

I'm going to start this blog off with a realization. I hurt myself. With my thoughts, with my curiosity, with my incessant need to know things I shouldn't. I don't know why I do it to myself, giggity, but it happens. Knowing things I shouldn't, thinking things that aren't true. I hate myself for it, but the good coming out of this? I'm starting to numb myself, even not caring when it happens. I know a lot of things that I wish I didn't, but they're there and I have to deal with it. I love giving advice, but it's times like these I have to numb myself , which hopefully I'm doing. I need to move on cause what I thought was there, what I was told was there, isn't anymore. I could hold out hope, but what's the point, nothing works out in the end.

NOW onto the good stuff. Last Sunday till this Sunday was fantastic. Started off with a day of watching football and casting. Me and my best friends hung out all week. From watching wrestling and It's Always Sunny/Futurama, to playing (and beating) Uncharted 2, LA Noire AND Batman Arkham City and watching basketball. The week was fantastic. We also got a BUNCH more of our stuff moved to the new house, my room is prtty much all moved in, and got paid for it! Got The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior, Dead Space, Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Mario Sunshine for $35! Ending this fantastic week of awesome, again another day of football and casting started. Save for this time it went for 14 hours and everyone stopped in! From Aria and Maggie for a bit, to having a hilarious call with Haru, Mike and Eddie! It felt good and topped one of the most fantastic weeks I've had in the past 4 months. Sports, TV, friends, family, and video games. What more could a guy ask for :D

No comments:

Post a Comment