Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Song of the Day #53!

I don't think I've ever doubled up on a song of the day, but today's the first if I haven't. Was on the way home from a meeting at school. It didn't go to well, but everyone was kind and we talked a lot of stuff out. I wasn't feeling too great on the ride home. Then, for some reason I can't explain, Hot Chelle Rae and "Tonight Tonight" came on the ole radio. By now you should know Imma sucker for pop songs and that this is one of my favorites from 2011. The song hit and I just started smiling. After the bad day before and day leading up, I was just plain happy driving home. 

Three memories, fantastic memories (with coincidentally the same person), of listening to this song popped into my head. Now I'm sure these will never happen again, and the way things look I don't want them to. Memories, good or bad, are always gonna be there. Sure you can long for them, try to recreate them, or try to erase them. But it won't happen. With the good ones though, even if they happened with someone who you think is gone from your life, is in the process of removing themselves from your life, or really are gone, keep them. Cause I've learned, good memories are hard to come by.

Hot Chelle Rae- "Tonight Tonight" from Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment