Thursday, January 12, 2012

What is...SEE-attle?

Today was an on and off day for me. I went to bed at like 2-3 which was actually pretty early for me. I only got about three hours, but they were restful hours for some reason. So from six to eleven AM I was up...doing absolutely nothing. Watching more How I Met Your Mother, getting to season 5 already, and even getting some more Mario Kart 7 action in. If it wasn't for my goddamn thoughts it'd have been pretty much a perfect morning. Anywho at eleven I decided to nap, to clear my head. I've always loved naps and got a nice two hour one in.

I woke up at one and checked my ole fantasy basketball team one more time. Then decided to make a run to Entertainmart to (again) clear my head. In case you don't know, Entertainmart is a magical land of new and used movies, TV shows, CDs, and video games. The prices are usually fantastic and I always find a good deal whenever I head out there. I love this store. Today was no different as I grabbed LA Noire and Uncharted 1 and 2 for my PS3 for $55. Which I feel is a huge deal. Especially since Uncharted 2, that I got for $15, had the slip with an unused code for all the DLC.


At this point I'm sure you're blah blah blahing. When I got home I was all giddy so I took about an hour and installed all the games so I can be ready to go whenever I start them up. I'm hooked on How I Met Your Mother and watched it up until NBC Comedy Night, at least my shows of it started back up again. Could never get into 30 Rock but if I do I'm going to start from the beginning. My comedy night now starts with Parks and Recreation, leading into my favorite comedy The Office. Ending with a new show that bumped that God-awful Whitney out of it's time slot, Up All Night.  A solid night of comedy leading into me writing this.

After installing my games I packed up all my DVDs and video games into boxes. The first thing I've really packed for the move. I'm freaking out hard. I haven't been able to talk to anyone about this so these daily blogs I've been doing have helped. I hate my mind and thoughts right now, so if you've been trudging through and reading these, or talked to me at all thank you. This has been a terrible week for me and knowing that people still wanna talk to me or read this is really uplifting.


So as I struggle to come up with a conclusion for this while I eat dinner and watch HIMYM. I came up with this. To sandwich this paragraph between two pictures. Na-na-na-na-boo-boo-I've got-a-better-plate-of-food-than-you-do. And this. Thanks for reading.

What is the capital of the state that Ray Charles has "On His Mind?"

No comments:

Post a Comment