Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mistakes and Moving

Earlier today I, after my new routine of getting up early and taking a two hour nap just before noon, I wrote a horrible blog post and possibly destroyed one of the best friendships I've ever had the pleasure of having. All cause of my moronicy. I've explained my horrible week, as an excuse, and now I just have to hope they forgive me. Hopefully time is on my side and it'll help heal the things I've done and said. I'd say I'll have accepted it if they didn't, but I'd probably spiral even more if they didn't. If they're reading it, I'm sure they know who they are...

I really only did one other thing today and it was a big thing. I started moving stuff from my room to my new room at our new house. I've moved all my dvds, video games and game systems. I've also moved my desk, tv, and bed over here as well. A ton of stuff to be honest. I think this is a huge step for me as I've been putting off moving my stuff cause I'm scared of everything changing in my life. So moving all this stuff is kind-of therapeutic for me.

I didn't do much else once everything got moved. We ordered Pizza Hut, I got a P'Zone and bread-sticks and my mom got Honey BBQ Wings. I watched a sub-par WWE Smackdown. Decent main event though between Big Show and Daniel Bryan with AJ Lee in a No DQ match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Watched the Mavs best the Bucks 102-79..or 76. I forget. Either way we stomped them. I then played Uncharted 2 (got to the 5th chapter) while watching the Heat get destroyed by the Nuggets and losing their third game in a row. I LOVE my new little HD set-up by the way, fantasticness.

I ended my night by popping in WWE 12 and watching How I Met Your Mother. Which I'm currently still watching while writing this. I'm close to catching up with new episodes AND finally finished the Villain Story in WWE 12. Huzzah!

Today was an awful day though, with some highlights sprinkled in. I hope and pray for forgiveness and also that I settle in our new house fine. I'm scared, feel stupid, tired, and alone. But I do wish the best for everyone who reads this. Whenever they read this. You don't wanna end up like me. You all do matter, even if you can't see it in yourself right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment