Thursday, January 5, 2012

Song(s) of the Day #45/46

I was going to post this on Monday night when Chris Jericho made his return to the WWE Raw after a one year absence from the company to take a break and tour with his band Fozzy. Y2J is definitely one of the best wrestlers of all time. In-ring and on the mic he's simply amazing and his match (and whole feud) with Shawn Michaels leading into Wrestlemania 19 may be the best build up to my favorite of all time. Anywho here's his theme song!

WWE Superstar Chris Jericho's Theme Song

"Break the walls downnnnnn
Break down the walls!"

Also the past two days now this song has been rattling through my head. The chorus, sing by Mr. Hudson is simple, but so very effective. Also the verses by Jay-Z and Kanye swapping lines during them sound cool and it's a very nice way to end the main part of the album before the bonus content. It's no surprise ANOTHER Watch the Throne song is here. This album is simply amazing.

Jay-Z & Kanye West- "Why I Love You" from Watch the Throne

"I love you so
But why I love you, I'll never know"

No comments:

Post a Comment