Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Somebody Call My Momma

So I got a lot of stuff going on in my life. Is how I would start out this blog if I were a 14 year old girl and Timmy just dumped me for slutty Miranda. I'm not ashamed to say, and I've said it plenty, that I'm a wreck right now. I'm not going to spiel off the list but today and probably tomorrow will be two of the hardest days in a long while. I don't have the person I used to vent to anymore, and as much as I hate it I'm trying not to rely on them. So I'm turning to what blogs are partly made for. Blogging about myself. 

I have a meeting at my college after a horrible two semesters and we're really starting to move today and tomorrow (TV, phone and internet are being turned on). I'm worried, scared, and all the other adjectives you can think of. I've been in this house for the last..about five years. I thought I'd be here till I finally moved out and all the best memories I have are here. Watching wrestling, movies, and TV with my dad. Getting my mom into Arrested Development first the first time. Having a huge back yard with a trampoline. I love trampolines, don't judge me. Starting my DVD collection. Having my first cast on JTV. Etc, etc. I'm going to miss this place, and I hate that we have to move. I'm starting my 7th (I think haha) semester in college too, hopefully. And that's it, the hopefully. This year hasn't been the best year, school-wise, and I was turning it around this past semester when my dad passed and then I completely tanked.

So this is the year if there ever was one. I guess. The last year of the world and I'm trying to turn mine around haha. Myself confidence is shot that I even have to blog about stuff like this now cause I can't talk about it. I'm fearful of everything going on right now. But if you're reading this thanks, and maybe you'll gain a little insight to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment