Friday, January 20, 2012

Song(s) of the Day #58

I've been listening to nothing but my CDs in my car as of late, but I finally decided to charge my PSP and drive with it on yesterday. These two songs that popped on, I have my music on shuffle, reminded me that I really started to expand my musical tastes a little more this year. Those were yesterday's songs. Today's song of the day is the theme from Batman: Arkham City. Seeing as late last night/early this morning I beat the story-line in one sitting with my two friends, I see no reason why this isn't today's song of the day. Fantastic game, fantastic story, just a great video gaming experience. Loved the game so much.

Killswitch Engage- "When Darkness Falls" from The End of Heartache

Simple Plan- "You Suck At Love" from Get Your Heart On!

Batman: Arkham City Theme


No comments:

Post a Comment