Friday, January 13, 2012

Everybody Lies


Everybody lies. I love that line. For me made famous by Hugh Laurie aka Greg House on what may be my favorite TV show of all time. Now for all intensive purposes he means it in a medical sense, but comeon, this is House, he means everyone.

That's translated to my life in past six-ish months. Oh look, yet another emo, sadness, bullshit post. People said they'd be there for me, but aren't. Promises broken as well as me. They always say always there, but in the end it's always aloneness (Hell yeah I can use not real words). People say they hate seeing me sad or upset. Yet I've been a wreck the past two weeks and nothing. That if I couldn't go to them with my problems, they'd feel bad cause they wanna help. Yet nothing. They said they'd always be there, this is the kicker. But you guessed it, yet again, nothing.

Now I know people have problems of their own, and this may seem like I'm saying "Screw their problems, mine are more important," but I'm not. What I'm saying is that it's impossible to always be there for someone. Something comes up, you're sick, you have stuff going on in your life. I get it, I FUCKING get it, after this past year. But, don't lie to me and tell me that you'll always be there. No one can be. There's always gonna be that time (or in my case "times," haha) when people can't be around and you're left completely alone.

In the end all I'm saying is if you promise it to me and don't come through, tell me. Tell me we can't go to the movies when you're busy, don't leave me in the dark. Tell me if you don't wanna talk to me anymore or hang out anymore, don't leave me with my thoughts. Just be honest. Everybody lies sure, but everyone also..well hell I don't know where I was going with that. I guess the moral of this is, though I've lost hope in people you don't have to. To start, just stop lying.

1 comment:

  1. awesome yar...
    it has all happened around with me...
    all are bloody creepers...
    madarchod...

    ReplyDelete