Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's Play Some FOOTBALL!

This won't be a long post, mostly cause I don't feel like writing today. But it is a very important Sunday in my culture, and it is revered very highly. Yes I think you all know, it's F***ING SUPER SUNDAY! YEAH! My team, Americas team, the Dallas Cowboys lost a couple of weeks back in the divisional round, BUT we got the playoff win and the drought has be rained upon and I expect at least two playoff wins next season!

Anywho on to the two teams, the best of the best in the 2009-10 season! Both teams number #1 seeds in the AFC and NFC. One team is looking for a first time ever SB win, and the other team is hungry to add another one to their resume! The titans are the Indianapolis Colts at a mighty 14-2 vs the New Orleans Saints at 13-3!

This will be a game of "Whose Offense Can Be The Most Explosive". Peyton Manning has the young guns, and I think if their o-line can give Peyton protection Garcon/Manningham with have HUGE games. On the flip side we have Drew Brees and his offense who give him good protection too, but he needs time to hit Colston, Shockey and every WR and TE on the bench. Haha. Also if one defense dominated then that team will win. Yeah yeah, we say that about every game, but I doubt there will be any scoring problems in the game. If the Colts or Saints defense can hold to two or three, three and outs/fumbles/interceptions, and the other team capitalizes on it'll you'll see very quickly the Super Bowl Champions.

As for my pick. I've always loved Peyton Manning. He's the better of the brothers and when he did the Big Brother program skit for SNL I was in tears. Not to mention he's, IMO, the best QB of the 2000s decade. BUT Drew Brees and the Saints are on a holy f***ing divine mission from God. And I don't think the Colts will beat them. Now I'm not saying it will be a blow-out, but I can see the Saints winning by 10.

34-24 Saints over Colts.

No comments:

Post a Comment